There are at least nine artists / acts called Celeste.
1. Celeste Epiphany Waite (born 5 May 1994 in Culver City, CA, United States), known mononymously as Celeste, an American–born British singer-songwriter from Saltdean, Brighton and Hove, now based in London. Her music blends British soul and jazz-tinged blues over subtle R&B melodies. In late 2019, she won both a Brit Award and a BBC Music Award and was named the number-one predicted breakthrough act of 2020 in the annual BBC 'Sound of...' poll of music critics. Since her début single in 2017, Celeste has released three EPs: The Milk & The Honey (2017), Lately (2019) and Compilation 1.1 (2019). Her long overdue début full-length, postponed in 2020 due to the Covid-19 pandemic, was finally released on 29 January 2021, entitled Not Your Muse.
2. Celeste is a French post-black metal band with ex-Mihai Edrisch members. They released their first EP, Pessimiste(s) in November 2006, followed by the albums Nihiliste(s) (2008), Misanthrope(s) (2009), Morte(s) Née(s) (2010), Animale(s) (2013) and Infidèle(s) (2017). Celeste, along with Blut Aus Nord and Deathspell Omega, may be considered as one of the most important bands of the worldwide famous French avant-garde black metal scene. However Celeste's influences are so wide that this label does not do them justice. The spectrum of their sound is hard to define but at the same time easy to recognize by its uniqueness.
3. Celeste is an Italian progressive rock band composed of Giorgio Battaglia (bass), Leonardo Lagorio (keyboards, flute), Ciro Perrino (percussion, flute, vocals) and Mario Schiavolini (guitars, violin). They published their first album, Celeste (Principe di un giorno), in 1976, before disbanding in 1977. Known for its mellotron driven music, this album is heavily recommended to fans of softer, more melodic forms of progressive rock. The band saw a resurgence in 2016 with a new lineup led by Perrino, and have released two albums since: Il Risveglio del Principe, in 2019, and Il Principe del Regno Perduto, in 2020.
4. Celeste is an up and coming band from Atlanta, Georgia. They have four members: Joel, Paul, Greg and Kenny.
5. A pianist/composer from New Guinea, and has a self-named album that was released in 2003.
6. Celeste is also a singer/songwriter from Virginia with a sound reminiscent of Carole King and Norah Jones.
7. Celeste is a Norwegian rock band from Lillestrøm. They consist of Remi Nordby on guitar/vocals, Espen Skjærlund on bass and Øystein Indrevær on drums; established in the autumn 2006. Celeste released the EP "Bring It Back EP" in April 2009.
8. Celeste is known as Malibu's Rock-Angel. Hailing from Malibu, California. U.S.A. This Alternative/Pop/Rock/R&B crossover artist has been on the scene since she was 11 years old. Now on Sell A Band to get out from label's shelving her efforts.
9. Celeste is a black metal band from Tampere, Finland. They only released one Demo in 1997 whose name is “Nature Dying …” Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.