There is more than one artist with this name.
If the artist is unknown only to you, don't use Anonymous and instead fix your tags.
1. Any artist whose name historically unknown, but whose music survives, usually from the early periods of music.
2. Anonymous, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, and created in the late 1970s. Led by Ron Matelic (ex- Sir Winston & the Commons), Anonymous released one album, Inside the Shadow, featuring West-Coast-style rock influenced by Jefferson Airplane and Quicksilver Messenger Service.
The band subsequently became J. Rider, releasing one album, No Longer Anonymous.
3. Anonymous, based in the United States and active in the 1980s. A track by this band, Corporate Food was included on Alternative Tentacles’ compilation Let Them Eat Jellybeans (1981).
4. Anonymous, based in Andorra and created in 2004. The group is inspired by the music of Blink-182 and Sum 41.
Their live performances have included concerts at the opening of the Games of the Small States in 2005, and performing as the opener during Falling Kids’ 2006 tour of Catalonia. They have taken part in musical competitions such as the Global Battle of the Bands (second-place finish) and the Emergenza. They also participated in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2007.
5. Anonymous, an alias for the Belgian DJ Serge Ramaekers.
He creates jumpstyle music and also is a part of several collaborations such as The Highstreet Allstars and E-Ject. One of the most popular tracks by Anonymous is U Got 2 Know. Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.