Releases by snatch
There are at least 7 artists called Snatch:
1. Snatch was the punk duo of Patti Palladin and Judy Nylon, two American women who had moved to the UK in 1974. Originally calling themselves Cha-Cha, at the height of the British punk explosion, they recorded a number of demos at Patti's flat in 1976, two of which ( "I.R.T." and "Stanley") were released as a single 6 months later in February 1977. Another single "All I Want" (b/w "When I'm Bored") narrowly missed the upper reaches of the British charts in March 1978. A final single "Shopping For Clothes" surfaced in April 1980. A compilation of previously unreleased tracks was released in 1983.
2. An american hard rock/glam metal band active in the mid 80's.
3. A Brazilian progressive metal band formed in 2005.
4. A danish funky pop-band from Copenhagen.
5. Snatch, Ita, dance
6. Snatch, GBR, '00s
7. Snatch, Japan, Rock Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.