Releases by diesel
There are five artists with the name Diesel.
1) Diesel is an Australian musician, songwriter & guitarist. He has recorded nine albums under either his birth name of Mark Lizotte or the epithet Diesel. He also released 2 albums with his group Johnny Diesel & The Injectors. Two of his albums have been No. 1 Australian hits and he has also played on several albums by his brother-in-law, rock singer Jimmy Barnes. Best known as a singer and guitarist, Diesel is also competent on bass guitar, drums and percussion and keyboards. Lately he has had a real passion for one of the loves of his life: playing the blues. And boy can he play the blues!!
2) Diesel was a rock band from the Netherlands, founded in 1979 by record producer Pim Koopman (formerly the drummer of the Dutch band Kayak) and Rob Vunderink.
The band is probably best known for their 1980 single "Sausalito Summernight" which reached the #1 position in Canada and the #25 position in the USA.
3) Diesel was a Brazilian post-grunge/alternative rock band. After releasing one self titled independent record and playing the famous Rock in Rio festival, the group left Brazil for the US. There they reformed and changed their name: they are now called Udora. Udora has released two records so far: Liberty Square, while the band was in the US, and Goodbye Alô, when they returned home.+
4) Diesel is the former stage name of Future Echo, a dubstep producer from the UK who often distributes his music through Audio Phreaks. Characterized by insanely tweaked percussion and fiercely filthy basslines.
5) Diesel is the stage name of Nashville, Tennessee artist Persephone Godwin. Under this name she released the albums Big Bad World in 2002 and Journey of a Girl in 2008. Read more on Last.fm
. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.